Wednesday, April 18, 2012

CUSTOM BELTS, KEY LANYARDS, ETC.!!


Jillian and I have always been active in supporting the local ASPCA, but with the initial nasal cancer diagnosis and ultimate loss of our dear sweet baby Pepper our efforts come with a more personal message.

In order to support the Jillian and Pepper's best friend and mentor, Olive, during the San Diego Humane Society and ASPCA's 18th Annual Walk for Animals, I am offering the below listed items.

**Please read the "fine print" first if you wish to donate**


A minimum of $60.00 dontation, in your name to the link at the bottom of this post, will get you a custom studded belt.
Example:

A minimum of $35.00 dontation, in your name to the link at the bottom of this post, will get you a custom minimalist card wallet.

Example:

A minimum of $25.00 donation, in your name to the link at the bottom of this post, will get you a large custom key lanyard; A minimum of $20.00 donation will get you a small custom key lanyard.

Example:

The Fine Print:

*I am a full-time Active Duty Marine, so products will be crafted during my off time. Shipping is dependent upon military postal shipping time (approximately 7-10 days). I currently have enough supplies to craft a few items, but will be ordering more along with more hardware. Unfortunately belt and key lanyard buckle style will be up to me as it is subject to availability - I will be ordering more styles as well.

**I hate to put restrictions on this, but these offerings are available to US residents only as we've had too many problems with eBay/Etsy sales in the past. I would prefer not to deal in anything negative for a positive cause.
***Products will be made on a first come, first served basis.

****If the above guidelines pose no problems, then please feel free to support this great cause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 If you are interested, I ask that you e-mail me at villanuevado@gmail.com prior to donating so I can update the sweater as "sold."  This is to avoid potential issues with multiple interested parties

The first item I am offering is this reproduction Levi's 506 Type I 1940'S Model. I purchased this jacket new with tags on eBay from a US seller some time in 1998. The irony is that I was stationed in Iwakuni, Japan at the time when I purchased this Japanese-model Levi's Vintage Clothing (LVC) jacket.


Type I 1940's LVC Model 71506
Size: 38
Condition: Used with typical denim fading/wear/aging
Price: $95.00 - Free Shipping

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here if you wish to enter your gift to 2012 Walk for Animals on behalf of Jillian Villanueva - Click on "Donate" just below the family photo.

www.vintageengineerboots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment